Google Search

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SHOT Show 2011 - Pre-Planning


I am planning on attending the 2011 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, which will be my first year there.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to plan for?  I have already gone through the list of Exhibitors and whittled them down to about 230 that I want to pay a visit to.  I may have to prioritize the list to who I absolutely have to visit, then who I would like to visit.  I am only going to be able to attend from the 18th-20th, so I have to cram everything into about 2 1/2 days.

Any and all useful suggestions are greatly appreciated.

If you are not familiar with SHOT Show, here is their link:  LINK

1 comment:

  1. Email me at derek@thepackingrat.net. Last year, I received some great advise from Larry Weeks of Brownells. It helped me a lot and think you will benefit from it. I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete